ViVOpay Kiosk II NFC and Contactless EMV Reader
The ViVOpay Kiosk II is a flexible stand-alone contactless reader comprised of a compact controller module and an RFID antenna module packaged individually giving equipment manufacturers flexibility to integrate contactless payment functionality with their host systems. The design approach allows the controller module to be easily installed within minimal footprint and effort in customer-facing locations.
The ViVOpay Kiosk II is certified with most contactless payment programs such as MasterCard® MCL , AMEX® Expresspay, Visa® VCPS and Discover® DPAS, as well as Apple Pay and Android Pay.
The ViVOpay Kiosk II also supports contactless ticketing functionality such as what which is used in most transit systems worldwide as well as NFC mobile phone payments and promotions. Its powerful ARM processor and remote download capability allows for future scalability and updates. Operators can rest assured that the investment of today will support the developments in contactless payments of the future.
- Contactless: Compatible with ISO/IEC 14443 Type A & B, MiFare®, and NFC.
- Applications: Retail drive-thru, ticketing machines, transit turnstiles/fare collection systems, reload machines for transit system, airport self check-in, parking ticket validation/payment boxes, parking meters and many other indoor and outdoor applications.
- Flexibility: Controller module and RFID antenna module packaged individually give equipment manufacturers flexibility to integrate contactless payment functionality with their host systems.
- Remote Download: Post-deployment firmware updates via remote download without requiring additional hardware or device resetting.
- Speed: Enables quick transactions improving vending machine-based sales.