Spectrum Pro™, PCI-PTS with SRED Certified MagStripe and Smart Card Insert Reader
The Spectrum Pro is a PCI-PTS 4.x with SRED hybrid MagStripe and Smart card insert reader designed for outdoor unattended POS operations. Meeting the latest requirements of the payment industry, the Spectrum Pro is EMV Level 1 and Level 2 approved and features DUKPT key management with TDES or AES encryption algorithms to ensure MagStripe and Smart card data is protected. The Spectrum Pro also uses the mutual RSA authentication which the host and PIN pad during the first time initialization to enhance the secure communication. Its tamper-resistant structure extends the reader’s physical security to protect consumers’ financial data from being compromised.
The Spectrum Pro is IP 65 and IK10 rated to withstand the rigors of the outdoor environment against dust, liquid, harmful substances and low temperature operational environment down to -25° Celsius or -13° Fahrenheit. The proprietary sleep mode and stop mode on the Spectrum Pro allow for ultra low level of power consumption and a fast wake up ability designed for off-grid solar operation environments. A standard card latch also prevents premature card removal during EMV transactions, an important consideration for outdoor unattended applications where human error prevention is paramount.
The Spectrum Pro has the ability to be integrated with ID TECH’s L100, a PCI 4.x SRED and IP65 certified secure PIN pad, to offer an ideal solution for outdoor unattended Chip & PIN solutions in parking, vending, kiosks, ATMs and many others.
Features & Benefits:
- PCI-PTS 4.x certified with SRED outdoor unattended MagStripe and Smart Card Insert Reader
- IP65 water resistant / IK10 impact resistant designed for harsh environment deployments
- Ultra low power consumption for off-grid solar applications
- Low temperature compatibility: down to -25°Celsius or - 13°Fahrenheit
- Ability to be paired with PCI 4.x SRED L100 PIN pad
- EMV Level 1 and Level 2 Certified
- Supports TDES and AES encryption algorithms with DUKPT key management
- RoHS 2 and REACH compliant
- Reads up to 3 tracks of card data
- Standard Card Latch (Requires 12V power supply sold separately)
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting Compatibility
- Two SAM modules