UniPay Mobile Audio Jack MagStripe and EMV Smart Card Reader
ID TECH’s UniPay is the latest addition to the audio jack family of mobile card readers. UniPay incorporates contact chip, smart card reading, with proven and reliable magnetic stripe decoding which results in a compact mobile reader. Its small form factor and audio jack interface is ideal for mobile applications where either magnetic stripe and/or smart card reading are required.
ID TECH’s UniPay communications to the host via the audio jack port and is supported on Apple, Android, and Windows platforms with a SDK, to allow for simple and easy integration into mobile payment applications. Also featured, is a USB port which can be used for charging or communication with a PC. The UniPay’s efficient design minimize power consumption to the host device battery life. The UniPay is an approved solution of the Visa Ready Program and meets the Visa Ready requirements for a reliable, convenient, and secure hardware solution.
UniPay is EMV Level 1 and Level 2 approved through the SDK and uses DUKPT Key management and TDES/AES encryption to ensure magnetic stripe and smart card transactions are encrypted and transmitted securely to the host device.
- Approved solution of the Visa Ready Program
- Audio headphone jack communication for the latest Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- EMV Level 1 and Level 2 approval
- RoHS 2 and REACH compliance
- TQM Label
- Low power consumption when reader is in standby mode
- Compact and ergonomic design to integrate with a variety of mobile devices
- Encrypted MSR and chip card reader with DUKPT key management
- Micro-USB port for pass-through charging and PC communication
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Note: All Apple devices are supported
Please download XML file v5.0.8 to support UniMag Pro SDK v3.0 and later.