SmartPIN L100 PCI Certified Modular PIN Entry Device with LCD Display
The SmartPIN L100 is a PCI 4.x certified PIN Entry Device designed for outdoor unattended POS operations where encrypted PIN entry is required. The SmartPIN L100 supports TDES encryption algorithm using DUKPT and Master/Session key management. The SmartPIN L100 can be used in fuel dispensers, kiosks, vending machines, and other POS systems that accept credit and debit payments.
The SmartPIN L100’s robust, vandal resistant design features a molded body, a stainless steel cover, and metal engraved keys, allowing the PIN pad to be used in unattended environments. For further security, tamper switches and removal detection sensors protect the PIN pad from malicious activity. The SmartPIN L100 can also be used in outdoor environments with waterproof keys and a built-in gasket to withstand splashed, spilled, and direct liquid spray.
When integrated with ID TECH’s Spectrum Pro, the SmartPIN L100 is an ideal product for a Chip and PIN Solution. The two products can also be paired with the contactless antenna from the ViVOpay Kiosk III to accept NFC contactless payments in outdoor and unattended applications such as parking, vending machines, kiosks, and other POS systems.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI 4.x) Certified
- Meets ADA, ANSI and ISO standards for a PIN Entry Device (PED)
- 4 screw holes and built-in gasket for watertight mounting
- IP65 rated and NEMA 4 rated keypad
- Removal detection and tamper resistant
- Secure scheme for authorized activation/ installation
- TDES encryption algorithm
- Key management: Master/Session, DUKPT
- LCD Display
- Rugged, vandal resistant design for outdoor, indoor & unattended applications